- CCTV Operator
- Opportunity to really make this role your own and build a career
- Immediate start available before Christmas
- Competitive hourly rate
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is an innovative and forward-thinking company bringing together the best people in the sector with the most advanced technology available, to create a new approach to the drainage & civil industry. They pride themselves on their strong values and being able to offer job stability in the current market.
With many years of experience in the industry, this client is a leading expert across a range of services & projects.
About the role:
To be responsible for pipeline surveying and operations, including diagnosis of faults and leaks of waste water pipes, cleaning sewer lines, reading and interpreting plans.
- Responsible for operating CCTV cameras and other equipment to meet business and client expectations.
- Ensure deliverables are uploaded on a daily basis in full
- Analyse conditions of pipes and drains
- Provide clients with comprehensive reports
- Carry out inspections on homes, sewer pipes and stormwater pipes to meet the specific requirements of clients
- Record and store video/digital recordings
- Follow Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Maintain, clean and correctly store equipment, reporting any damage to Management
- Experience with CCTV camera equipment essential but full training will be given
- Excellent computer skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment
- Able to work flexible hours and to travel between jobs and locations from time to time
- Detailed focused with good problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Work for a well-established company across a range of exciting jobs
- Great diverse company culture with room to grow rapidly
- Start ASAP, in a career defining role
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Work for a company who cares about the wellbeing of their staff