- Are you searching for your forever job?
- Do you want to work while doing so?
- Are you eager to learn and progress while doing so?
- Join our Casual Team! We will get you into work and develop you until you find the company you feel like sticking around with!
Tech 5 is after fit and energetic people of all ages and genders to join our Casual Team. Our Casual Team have many clients in construction and civil that are constantly requiring help for short periods to help them carry their projects along. The locations are typically right in the CBD, around Kenepuru and Lower Hutt. Also
Are you a starter in the workforce? No problem: we will work with you on getting more skills! We have a good mix of temporary and ongoing roles with Tech 5, depending on the set of skills that you bring with you.
What’s in it for you?
- You get paid weekly a competitive rate; and we’ll increase your pay as you gain experience, tickets and your skillset increases.
- You will join our positive workforce, make new friends and learn new skills. On each site you will learn something new.
- You receive 4 weeks of annual leave and 11 stat holidays. After 6 months of working for us, you will be able to access 5 days a year of sick leave: a total of 36 days a year that you get paid for not working!
- We supply you with a full kit of PPE before day 1: no need to go and buy your own gear
- Depending on our clients’ feedback on you and your ambition, we will look at investing in you in terms of further industry training or tools.
- We live and breathe health and safety: every site that we send you to, will have passed our strict H&S site checks: we sleep well at night knowing we all go home safe. We are ACC Tertiary accredited and will look after you whatever happens.
The people that are most successful in our Casual Team would typically…
- Be fit for work: physically and mentally ready to take on an honest day of hard work for appropriate pay.
- Want a physical role, inside or outside, and don’t mind when work location and tasks change often.
- Plan for themselves to be a better person today than yesterday
- Want respect and give respect
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Steff or Daan straight away on 04 913 1218
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact relevant -workplace- referees by phone.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new job, please call us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Please note that applicants for this position must have either NZ citizenship or a current, open and valid NZ work permit.