- Room to really make this role your own
- Competitive salary plus added commission structure
- Flexible working environment
Tech 5 is a New Zealand owned and operated specialist recruitment provider working at the heart of some of the most significant construction, civil, industrial, and commercial industries in New Zealand. Our mission is simple - connecting people – building futures.
Our market knowledge, extensive candidate network, and consultant experience provide the platform to deliver the best resource solutions for our customer's businesses. We take great pride in supporting the businesses building and driving New Zealand’s infrastructure, and our collaborative and dedicated approach only continues to enhance our client's overall business objectives and our candidate's career development.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, so a sense of humour is mandatory. Our group motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream) and you will be a team player first and foremost. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful, whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
The Tech 5 team are expanding, so we are on the lookout for a switched on and passionate Account Manager to take over and lead our already successful Traffic Management desk.
- Operating as the first point of contact for the assigned clients
- Ensuring all outstanding job orders are filled daily
- Sourcing a suitable pool of candidates to support the Traffic Control Desk
- Managing the training function including candidate deductions
- Developing on and maintaining long-term relationships
- Ensuring the client receives the requested number of candidates per shift
- Managing projects and events within the client relationships, working to always deliver the clients goals
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients, and where required bring on new business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A passion to connect with people, and the desire to learn and develop
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a hardworking attutude
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong resilience and ability to take on a challenge
- A very high level of organisational and administrative skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of the Traffic Management industry beneficial, but not required
- A full clean driving licence
- Immediate Start
- Flexible working hours, pick and choose what works for you
- Long service leave after 3 years
- Health & wellbeing allowance
- Birthday leave + $100 Voucher
- Yearly company conferences, regular social club events and incentive schemes on offer
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Opportunity for career progression and further training
- Join a company that really cares about their employees and provides a supportive working environment
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Leanne on 027 555 7857 for a confidential discussion.