Business and Taxation Advice
Tech 5- Business and Taxation Advice
If you are new to New Zealand or new to contracting then often the first question posed to us is “what are my taxation obligations and how best should I structure my business affairs?”.
For some time now we have been answering these questions as best we can though not being tax professionals prefer to pass these on to someone who is. Over time we have had a positive response from our contractors and business associates who utilise the services of Matrix Business Development Limited.
Accordingly should you require information relating to the following, we recommend you give Matrix a call.
They can help you with:
- An introduction to the New Zealand taxation system
- How best to set up your business– Sole Trader v Company
- Goods and Services Tax – How you register for GST and how it is payable etc
- Expense deductions – what are you legally entitled to claim as a business expense
- Tax planning – assistance with provisional and end of year tax obligations and filing returns etc
- Is a specialist in sole trader/small business administration
- Will set up simple systems for self-management if required
- Will provide all accounting services at a competitive cost
Contact Phil O’Brien
p: +64 4 472 7465
Visit their site at www.munrobenge.co.nz